I look forward to meeting you on Monday morning for our three day course on International Project Management.
The three days are planned as follows:
- Monday and Tuesday morning : traditional project management approach and toolbox. Some teamwork.
- Tuesday afternoon : ANT project management & instructions for solo assignment
- Wednesday : Agile team project.
After the classes, your solo assignment is due by midnight Sunday 17th November.
Before the classes I’ll…
- mail you and ask each of you to send me a short bio + examples of projects you’ve worked on and would like to work on,
- make up your teams for next week and post the teams.
- send you some course materials.
Finally, I’ve written 8 posts which I call thinking tasks #1 to #8. I’d like you to read them, think about the questions and ideas presented. On Monday morning we will start our class with a « gentle » quiz based on these 8 thinking tasks.
- TT#1 : Why this topic?
- TT#2 : What’s a project?
- TT#3 : Project dynamics
- TT#4 : What’s good project management?
- TT#5 : Roles in a project?
- TT#6 : Cost inflation in projects
- TT#7 : Risky project management
- TT#8 : The project cycle