Are you suffering from « ennui »? If so…

…this will keep you occupied for a few weeks!

Why not take a course on The Essentials of Entrepreneurship : Thinking and Action

or

Effective Problem Solving and Decision Making

I have not taken them and at the age of 63.75 I don’t think I will.  Not for lack of interest but because all my learning time goes into music these days. That’s why (at the age of 63.5) I did take Gary Burton’s course on Jazz Improvisation. It was hard work and I only really put in 15% of the effort but I learned lots and if I did the other 85% seriously I’m sure I’d really improve.

Publicités

A propos markowskikrys

I run an advanced Masters programme on project management and innovation at ESIEE
Cet article a été publié dans Annonce, Vie ITMP. Ajoutez ce permalien à vos favoris.

Laisser un commentaire

Entrez vos coordonnées ci-dessous ou cliquez sur une icône pour vous connecter:

Logo WordPress.com

Vous commentez à l'aide de votre compte WordPress.com. Déconnexion / Changer )

Image Twitter

Vous commentez à l'aide de votre compte Twitter. Déconnexion / Changer )

Photo Facebook

Vous commentez à l'aide de votre compte Facebook. Déconnexion / Changer )

Photo Google+

Vous commentez à l'aide de votre compte Google+. Déconnexion / Changer )

Connexion à %s