The ITMPs have had a one week break. I really hope they have. Because the next (and final) two months are going to be be intensive! Let’s sum up the action so far.
Term 1 was about project sprints and agile.
Term 2 was various practical modules plus IPMA certification.
Term 3 is lots of projects:
– the start up week
– the innovation opportunity study
– the green start up week (new to ITMP!)
– the final MAPCO (Maxi commissioned project)
Squeezed into that are
– 4 agile days with Ian, leading to DSDM certification
– the wrap up of the Information Systems course
Then Act One is over.
Act Two is optional: One week in Turku Finland as we Finnovate for the 16th time.
Act Three is the internship and the thesis.
So, as an hors d’œuvre, take a look at these 3 recent French start ups, our innovation observer, Le Gargaillou, has analysed:
Solaire2G – hybrid solar panels
Synerglace – ice skating rinks
Tronics – multifunctional sensors