…as the first half of our 2013-14 ITMP ends in 12 minutes after 6 months of courses and projects for our 17 ITMP students.
The final MAPCO commissioned projects were successfully delivered and presented last Friday.
« Successfully » is an understatement.
Please come to ESIEE and read the enthusiastic comments from all the MAPCO clients in our ITMP golden book.
The projects included:
– designing and implementing a learning management system for an international NGO that functions in over 100 countries (Mouad and Siwar)
– developing a roadmap and sales process for a high tech company moving into the digital marketing sector (Alexander, Amine, Chakib, Joël, Mathilde and William)
– developing a set of green and sustainable KPIs for tracking innovative urban building and transport projects (Bilel, Didier, Philippe, Sébastien and Xuan)
– carrying out a feasibility study for a e-medecine system for monitoring heart patients in the home (Troskah)
– developing indicators for measuring service quality in call centres (Valérie)
– applying the business model canvas to a start up idea (Oualid).
That leaves Noureddine’s Internet of Things benchmark to be presented in May, since he’s been based in Grenoble.
Oh and by the way, if you really want to look into the ITMP golden book you’ll have to come to Finland with us! As of tomorrow we’ll be in Turku for a week of innovation related seminars at the Turku School of Economics plus three or four company visits.
Watch this space!